Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert (f/m/d)
Job position – Your responsibilities
- You are part of an interdisciplinary team that reshapes the future of AI by developing transparent and explainable AI systems.
- You are responsible for executing software development and AI projects including solving classification problems, anomaly detection, regression/time series prediction, clustering and optimisation tasks for AI related use cases.
- In your role you will process, analyse and use complex structured and unstructured data to train, test, optimise and serve models as a service.
- Furthermore, you design, implement and maintain machine learning pipelines using state-of-the-art technologies and tools. You will also keep track and report any new or unexplored technology that would benefit your work process.
- Monitoring and reporting the quality state of developed and deployed models will be one of your
- Last but not least, you will assist in the evaluation, requirements gathering, time estimation, and planning of software projects using agile methods and propose architectural design and technology decision.
- Along with the team you push for clean and efficient implementation of our software solutions.
- Education: completed university degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) in data science, computer science, mathematics, physics, or a comparable subject
- Experience and Knowledge: professional experience in data analysis as well as developing, deploying and operating AI solutions required; hands-on experience with of software engineering methods (e.g. MLOps) and experience with large-scale software development desirable.
- Qualifications: Extensive expertise in data analysis and visualisation with python including tools (e.g. pandas, matplotlib, pytorch, sklearn, …) for data handling, linear ML models, statistical analysis.
- Personality and Working Practice: You are future-oriented, creative, and work in a very committed, responsible and goal-oriented manner; your actions are structured, organised and full of drive; you enjoy working in a team and have strong communication skills to collaborate on data-driven projects including the ability to communicate (technical) results.
- Enthusiasm: Your heart beats for the science that is indistinguishable from magic.
- Languages: very good written and spoken English, German preferred
What we offer
- Exciting & dynamic work environment that offers a wide variety of development opportunities
- Highly motivated working environment for inspiring progress
- Short decision-making paths that accelerate processes
- Long-term career prospects with ever-increasing responsibility
- Experts in the field of explainable artificial intelligence (Data Science, High Performance Computing, as well as quantum technologies).
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested, please send us your CV and your current transcript of records. We are looking forward to your message, please write us to email@example.com