Cloud Infrastructure & Cybersecurity (f/m/d)
Job position – Your responsibilities
- As Cloud-IT Expert, you work with an interdisciplinary and dynamic team in cutting-edge projects bringing new technologies from research to industry.
- You set up, secure and maintain Servers for hosting a Software Cloud infrastructure including a network of HPC-Systems and Servers for Web-applications.
- Furthermore, you analyse the infrastructure and development environment to optimise solution architectures for hosting software products and developing AI-Systems.
- You act as an expert and a consultant for cloud-based solutions for diverse applications domains.
- Along with the team, you push for clean and efficient implementation of our software solutions.
- Education: completed university degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) in Informatics, computer science, IT or a comparable subject
- Experience and Knowledge: professional experience in developing, deploying and operating cloud solutions; understanding of software engineering methods and experience with „infrastructure as Code“ and security architecture; you have knowledge of cybersecurity practices.
- Qualifications: Extensive expertise in computational systems including bash, Linux, system administration, cloud systems and networks, HPC clusters. Programming skills in various languages desirable such as Python, Go, Java, or C++; extensive experience with various distributed computing technologies (e.g. Virtualisation, Containers, Kubernetes/Bicep, OpenTelemetry/Prometheus, etc.); experience in Linux servers and VMs security and networking desirable
- Personality and Working Practice: You are future-oriented, creative, and work in a very committed, responsible and goal-oriented manner; your actions are structured, organised and full of drive; you enjoy working in a team with professional communication; you are dynamic and adaptable
- Enthusiasm: Your heart beats for software
- Languages: very good written and spoken English, German preferred
What we offer
- Exciting & dynamic work environment that offers a wide variety of development opportunities
- Highly motivated working environment for inspiring progress
- Short decision-making paths that accelerate processes
- Long-term career prospects with ever-increasing responsibility
- Experts in the field of explainable artificial intelligence (Data Science, High Performance Computing, as well as quantum technologies).
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested, please send us your CV and your current transcript of records. We are looking forward to your message, please write us to email@example.com